How do we book?
All you need is a
• 25% non-refundable retainer fee and a signed contact for weddings or elopements
• $100 non-refundable retainer fee and signed contract for photo sessions.
Remaining fees are due on, or before, the day of the event or photo session.
How long until we receive photographs?
Depends on what kind of shoot. Small photo sessions typically take 4-6 weeks. Bigger events such as weddings take a couple of months.
How do we receive our photographs?
Photographs will be sent digitally with a download link where you may purchase prints and download the photographs.
What forms of payments do you take?
Cash, check, or Venmo.
Do you shoot digital or film?
Both! Digital is for professional use. Film is for personal use only, however, I may ask you if I could get a few shots in with my film camera.
How far in advance do you book?
Do you travel?
Yes! Photographing people in new and interesting places is something I strive for!
Anything within 50 miles of my hometown of Livingston, CA is included.
Travel within California:
$1 a mile one way past the first 50 miles. If we’re headed somewhere more than 3 hours away, a request for a one or two night’s stay in a hotel.
Travel outside of California:
Accommodations for flights and - possibly - a second shooter, at least two night’s stay in an airbnb/hotel, and the cost of a rental car will be asked to be purchased by the client. I offer heavy discounts for destination weddings and elopements. Please visit the travel page for more information.
What is an “Unplugged Wedding”
To avoid any disruptions, the bride and groom may kindly ask that all guests store away their devices and cameras so that they enjoy the wedding. At least for the ceremony. This also allows the photographer to have more breathing room without any distractions and interruptions while taking photographs.
Do we need a second shooter?
I suggest having a second shooter for larger weddings to ensure we capture all the important moments of your day.
The discounts that I offer are listed below and cannot be added onto other deals:
• Each year, mini sessions may be offered at a discounted price.
• $100 off an engagement session if you book a wedding or elopement.
• Free engagement session with some wedding or elopement packages.
• $50 off for local couples photo sessions in Merced and Stanislaus County.
• $25 off for local portrait sessions in Merced and Stanislaus County.
• Free second shooter with select wedding packages.
• Traveling discounts are available outside of California for destination engagements, elopements and weddings.
How would you describe your style?
I am a natural light photographer and my stylistic approach would be described as adventurous and genuine that hits you right in “the feels.”
When is the best time to shoot?
The best time to shoot is during the golden hour which is around sunrise or sunset as these are the times of day where the light is the most soft and not harsh.